Re-opening - Tuesday, 11th May !
What you need to do beforehand .....
- Pre-Session Health Check Agreement To Conditions
Please bring your signed & completed copy of this with you when first attending.
- Important - Fitness
If you have not been exercising during 'lockdown', it is important to avoid injury on return.
Recent beginners will remember the knee-bends & stretching exercises from their beginners course, and you may wish to consider repeating these.
Members at a higher level of fitness may also need to review whatever additional exercising is needed.
- BFA membership - if lapsed, this needs to be renewed before you resume fencing, if only for insurance purposes. This is done via the Sport80 website.
( This is a ‘self-service’ website. It works ok, but can take a little getting used to. In case of difficulty, BFA Head Office can be contacted on 020 8742 3032. I would suggest you do NOT leave this to the last minute, however. )
- Check which membership category you need – probably ‘Recreational’, unless you want to do a lot of competitions, in which case ‘Compete’
- Remember to select ‘Whitchurch’ as one of your clubs
- BFA number : please let me know if you have mislaid/forgotten this.
- Club Standing Order - please re-start/amend your monthly Club Standing Order (£10 per member).
If resuming during May, please re-start/amend it from 1st June.
June/July onwards - if resuming mid-month, please make a part-payment of £5, and re-start/amend it from the 1st of the following month, as appropriate.
Rather a lot of them, I'm afraid. Please take time to read them through.
See you soon ! - Note revised start-time - 8.35pm - please do NOT arrive beforehand ...
Enquiries to :
Michael Clemitson - 029 2075 1155
email : Whitchurch Fencing Club